Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What Is This Blog??

Well, my dear reader, the answer to the question above is rather simple. Keeping Things Classic (Yes, I did just italicize my own blog title.) is meant to be a portfolio of the work I will be doing for the Film Appreciation class I am enrolled in at my community college. In fact, that is all it will probably ever be unless, by some odd chance, I decide to keep up with it after the semester is over. All of my posts will be related to film in some way, shape, or form, and most of them will focus on classic films. How do I define a classic? Well, I'm not entirely sure myself. I am certain that it is not restricted to old black and white movies from decades past, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that, say, the Harry Potter films are classics just yet either. (Modern classics, maybe, but not classic classics.)

Regardless, I hope you enjoy this blog, my fellow classmate, teacher, or random reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment